Eight ways to find out if your Web Host is the Right One for you
Web hosting is a service that allows people and organizations to post a website or web page on the internet. Web hosting service provider or web hosting helps to provide the services and technologies to allow the website or web page to be seen on the internet. Websites are stored or hosted on special computers called servers. To know whether the web host you are using is the right one, you should know your hosting needs and requirements. Then, there are eight major criteria of your web host.
- Availability- Web host should be available throughout the day and throughout the year. It should operate on a powerful server and stable network connections.
- Quality of service- bandwidth of a web host determines the performance of a website and the number of virtual domains hosted on a given server.
- Technical support- is needed throughout the day. The response time during any problem should be less than 1-4 hours.
- Features- web host should have better features and good quality of service. Your web host should have the option of expanding when required.
- Price- more features means costly web hosting services. Find one that has good features and fits in your budget as well providing money back or refund policy after the trial session is over with no cancellation charges.
- A user-friendly and functional hosting control panel and clear guidelines on account limitations are an important aspect to be looked into.
- Web hosts should provide full backups regularly to cope up with crash downs.
- Security- web hosts should offer strong firewalls, intrusion protection and defense against malware.
Web hosts should cater to your needs and requirements. Research on the social media and read customer reviews to decide whether your web host is the right one for you.