Look Into The Eyes Of Fear, It Will Run Away!
One way to deal with anxiety is to consume nutrients and vitamins of concern to relieve stress. Nutrients and vitamins for anxiety that can be selected include vitamins B, D, and C. Anxiety disorder is one of the mental health problems that can harm physical and psychological Sufferers. to overcome this condition, various ways can be done, one of which is by taking vitamins. What vitamins to relieve the anxiety that can be selected?
Variety of vitamins to relieve anxiety
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is one of the vitamins for anxiety. Apart from supplements, you can get Vitamin C from fruits and vegetables such as oranges, kale.,strawberries Broccoli and red peppers. If you want to take Vitamin C in supplement form, you should consult your doctor to get the correct dosage.
- Vitamin B complex: consuming Vitamin B complex can help overcome the anxiety you experience. the B complex vitamin group includes Vitamin B1 (thiamine)B2 (riboflavin) B3 (Niacin)B5(pentagonic acid) B6 (pyridoxine) B7( biotin) b8(inositol) B9 (folic acid) and B12 (cobalamin).
- Vitamin D: getting enough vitamin D can help reduce the anxiety you experience. Vitamin D’Regulates mood, brainhealth, and nerve function. You can find vitamin D in foods such as Salmon,Tuna, beef liver, cheese, egg yolk, and cereals. You can also acquire this vitamin from the morning Sun that hits the skin.
Another nutrient that helps overcome anxiety disorders
- Magnesium: A study says that magnesium supplements can overcome anxiety arising from premenstrual syndrome. In addition to accessories, you can also get these nutrients from food such as spinach, dark chocolate, Almonds, and cashews.
- Zinc: You can eat meats such as poultry, beef, and lamb to get these nutrients. You can also find zinc in nuts and seeds.
- Iron: Studies show that iron deficiency is associated with anxiety. Iron-rich foods that can be consumed to deal with stress include beef liver, whole grains, nuts, tofu, dark chocolate, and dark leafy vegetables.
- Calcium: Just like Iron, a lack of calcium intake is known to increase your risk of experiencing anxiety. Some good sources of calcium for the body include milk, yogurt, cheese, dark leafy vegetables, broccoli, Almonds, and green beans.
- Omega 3 fats: Omega 3 fats which you can get from food such as fish and flaxseed, play an essential role in brain health.
Keep in mind these vitamins and supplements are only to help you relieve stress. Symptoms are not to replace medical treatment that is being carried out. If you are taking medication from a doctor, you should also consult about supporting vitamins and the proper dosage.