Wall wraps at Home
The wall wrap and wall mural today are integral part of almost every contemporary home. With the wall wrap you can enter a playfulness and optimism in the home, and since there are several ways of their placing, it becomes more interesting and better. Many will set a wall wrap on all walls of the entire room. But it is possible to put wall wrap on only one wall of the room, especially if it is a more vivid pattern.
If your furniture is with dark colors colorful designs, the wall wrap or wall mural should be colored with discrete motifs and lighter shades, as space would not be too flashy or would not look overcrowded. If everything in the space, from curtains, furniture, carpet and the color of the walls, is in light colors, then you can choose the design and color of the wall wrap according to your desires. In this case, you have a wide choice.
The wall wrap can be in line or contrast with the colors in the room. It should be easy to maintain – washable, with stable colors and its base should be made of films instead of paper. Our advice is do not choose paper murals and wall papers, because they are impractical and can be easily damaged. Check out the following collection and you will see some creative ideas for decorating your living room with some refreshing wall murals
Wall wraps at Business
- Wall Murals are Eye Catching. The size alone of a wall graphic trumps the ordinary graphic, and makes your images really pop. They demand attention from your customers-old and new.
- Wall Murals Make a Statement. Because murals are unique, they make a bold personal statement about your store. Used thoughtfully, they are certain to help your brand and logo make a positive impression on your customer and help them identify with your business.
- Wall Murals Can Boost Revenues. Studies have repeatedly shown that colors affect emotions and emotions drive sales. Large, bold, bright images invite customers in, entice their emotions, and lead them to purchases.
- Wall Murals Work in Any Location. Wall murals aren’t just limited to the wall on the sales floor. You can jazz up your conference room for more creative thought, your lobby for a more inviting and personal space, or the dull corridor into a new landscape.
- Wall Murals are More Efficient than Paint. Painting can take days to complete, and let’s not even talk about dry time. Our wall murals are efficiently and easily installed. Make sure you read up on our installation tips. When painting, you need a smooth, even surface, but wall murals have many options for your textured surface.
To start planning your wall mural project today, contact one of our team members.